Sprout your auto-flowering or feminized cannabis seeds.
- Soak your seeds overnight in demineralized water.
- Place them the next day in your germination substrate
- If the germ is out, place it down. In case your seed is unchanged, plant the end from which the germ will quickly come out downwards
- Cover with 1 cm of substrate and keep 50% humidity and an ambient temperature between 22 and 25°C in your growing space.
We advise you to start growing in small one-liter pots and then pass into 3-liter pots until your plants reach 25 to 30 centimeters. Two solutions are then available to you
Growing cannabis outdoor in pot
If you want to grow outdoors with pots as a base, choose the pot size that best suits your needs, from 40 to 150 L. For auto-flowering seeds, pots from 11 to 18 L will be more than sufficient.
- Replace your small plants in the large pots
- Use prepared soil
- Make sure your plants are exposed to the south and get enough natural light per day
- Avoid all outside and artificial lights during the cycle of darkness (street lights, apartment lights, etc.)
During the entire growth phase, two weeks after the seeds have been planted and the cotyledons have emerged (usually until mid-July), use conventional growth fertilizer
- Add root stimulant during the first two or three growth stages. We recommend watering once or twice a week depending on the intensity of sunlight your plants receive, if the weather is not good, simply water with water.
When flowering, use a range of flowering fertilizers (Advanced Nutrients for example). Then water more frequently, two to three times during the week. During the last month of flowering, add a flowering booster. Finally, rinse two weeks before your harvest.
Growing cannabis in open ground
The cannabis plant is a plant that adapts relatively well to all substrates and proliferates easily. Simply avoid sandy and marshy soils. The richer your soil, the better your crop will be. Soils with sedimentary origins prove to be the best, in fact, they give your plants the stability and nutrition appropriate for their development.
We recommend however to establish a hole in the ground of one cubic meter, which you will fill with the appropriate substrate. Make a mixture of prepared soil to enriched the soil, coconut and some organic fertilizers such as Guanokalong.
For watering, start the root stimulator (Start Booster from Aptus) two weeks after potting and continue for the next three weeks. Use your growth fertilizer (Advanced Nutrients) as in a pot crop, i.e. once or twice a week depending on the weather. If the latter does not offer sun water the water.
During the flowering phase also use a flowering fertilizer and a stimulator during the last month before the harvest (Super Pk from Aptus). Then water two to three times a week depending on the weather as well. We advise you to rinse with water three weeks before cutting.
Whatever your type of outdoor cultivation, it is important to plant your cannabis plants in a sunny place, if possible sheltered from the wind and discreet. However, pot cultivation prevents damage from animals or insects on the ground. Also, remember to check the PH level of your water.